James Bisgrove

For all Rangers FC First Team related discussions
Matty1904

James Bisgrove

Post by Matty1904 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:39 pm

With the appointment of him just wondered what avenues would the fans like the club push forward on.

Personally commercial we need to use as much as we can. I know they said the club is installing 1st tier led advertising boards, and agreed partnership with orange county. I'd like to see the club use digital, social media apps etc onto another platform.

What could we do also to push the club onto another level?

Thoughts

imaldoh

Re: James Bisgrove

Post by imaldoh » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:20 pm

Put our branding on everything and people will buy it.

A link up with LEGO for an Ibrox Stadium would be class.

Watp

Post by Watp » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:20 am

Would like to see the club do meet and greet days I know they do them when in Dubai,USA etc but would like to see them done here.
Also catering needs looked at its woeful

Matty1904

Post by Matty1904 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Tuesday, 07 January 2020, 18:00
by Rangers Football Club

RANGERS are delighted to announce AMS Global as the Presenting Partner for the First Team’s Winter Training Camp in Dubai commencing this week.

This partnership will see AMS command a strong brand presence throughout the trip including the Official Club brunch event on Friday 10th January and at the International friendly match against Lokomotiv Tashkent at the Sevens Stadium on Saturday 11th January 2020.

The partnership represents the beginning of a new relationship between Rangers and AMS with plans in development for a wider partnership that will allow Rangers to support AMS on a global scale providing a platform for international brand presence, coaching clinics and football training camps around the world.

James Bisgrove, Rangers Director of Commercial & Marketing said: “We are delighted to launch our partnership with AMS here in Dubai and are excited to develop the relationship further.

“In a short space of time, we’ve been able to identify a number of clear synergies between AMS and Rangers, in particular, relating to the club’s international growth strategy.

“We look forward to working closely with AMS to make the Rangers in Dubai events a success and to building a wider partnership that allows the club to support the AMS business strategy and various projects around the world.”

Founded in 2001, with Headquarters in Dubai and the United States, AMS provides cost-effective solutions to Government, Humanitarian and Commercial Organisations operating in complex environments.

AMS aims to create economic opportunities in the regions they operate including employment, through training and investing in local infrastructure and the local economy.

Andrew Robertson, AMS Chief Executive Officer said: “With the AMS team comprising over 40 nationalities, Rangers’ principles of diversity and inclusivity combined with their passion to succeed and bring positive change are very much aligned with our own.

“This partnership represents an exciting opportunity to develop our Sports for Peace initiative and to positively impact the communities where we work.”

Justine Rukeba, AMS Chief Strategy Officer said: “AMS is a purpose-driven business, our model is founded upon the principles of creating shared value (CSV). It is not about what we do, it is why we do it that drives my passion every day.

“AMS create economic opportunities for the people and communities in countries we operate and I am very excited about this partnership. Working with Rangers to expand on our local community engagement through Sports for Peace by building coaching clinics and football training camps is a dream come true, not only for me but for the people we serve.”

Jack Sparrow
Site Admin

Post by Jack Sparrow » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Looks like James Bisgrove is fluent in the wankspeak required to get us lots of money .

thelangloyal1

Post by thelangloyal1 » Tue May 19, 2020 7:25 pm

I've been impressed with everything I have heard from the guy.

Watp

Post by Watp » Wed May 20, 2020 12:45 am

Definitely looks to have added to our club so far